- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/3 tsp salt
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 beaten egg
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Sift together the flour,salt,baking powder and baking soda, and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine beaten egg, sugar, vegetable oil , vanilla extract, and banana.
- Fold in the flour mixture, and mix well just to combined.
- Spoon the batter into muffin pans.
- Bake the muffins for about 12 to 15 minutes.