- 500 g chicken drumsticks
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tomatoes, cut into pieces
- 1 cube chicken stock
- 3 coriander, cut into pieces
- 1 yellow onion, cut into cubes
- 5 fresh chilies
- 1/2 tsp chilies powder
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 30 g galangal, cut into thin pieces
- 1 lemon grass, cut into long pieces
- 6 kaffir lime leaves
- 1,000 ml water
- In a pot, pour in water and bring to a boil.
- Add in galangal,lemon grass, kaffir lime leave and chicken stock.
- Add in the chicken drumsticks, and boil it on low heat for about 30 minutes.
- Once the chicken is cooked,add in yellow onion and tomatoes.
- Season with fresh chilies, chilies powder, fish sauce, lime juice and coriander. Stir the all of ingredients together and ENJOY!
ขอบคุณภาพจาก : knorr