1 cup all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/3 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
100 g chopped chocolate
120 g unsalted butter at room temperature
1 egg at room temperature
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup white sugar
1/3 cup milk at room temperature
- Preheat oven at 165 C
- Sift the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt together, set aside.
- In a bowl, beat together butter, sugar, egg and vanilla extract.
- Add in first half the flour mixture. and use a spatula to mix the ingredients together until just combined.
- Pour in milk
- Add in second half of the flour mixture, chopped chocolate and mix the ingredients together until just combined.
- Divide the batter into the 7 muffin paper cups.
- Bake for about 15 to 20 minutes.