- 400 g cooked pasta
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1/2 tsp rosemary
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 1/3 tsp broth powder
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- In a pan, pour in cooking oil, melt butter on medium heat.
- Once the cooking oil is hot and butter is melted, stir in garlic and rosemary for about 1 minute.
- Add in mushrooms and water.
- Cook the mushrooms for 5 minutes.
- Season with broth powder, sea salt and pepper.
- Add in chopped parsley and parmesan cheese, mix well.
- Place the mushroom pasta on a plate, sprinkle with 1 tsp parmesan and 1 tsp chopped parsley, Serve immediately.