- 400 g cooked pasta
- 3 tomatoes, cut into small pieces
- 3 tbsp pasta sauce
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/3 tsp stock powder
- 3 tbsp chopped basil leaves
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a pan, pour in the cooking oil on medium heat.
- Stir in the garlic and tomatoes.
- Once the tomatoes is cooked, stir in cooked pasta.
- Spoon in pasta sauce, and pour in water.
- Season with stock powder, salt and pepper.
- Add in basil leave and parmesan, and mix well. ENJOY