- 400 g chicken breast, cut into strips
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup crispy flour
- salt and pepper to taste
- 500 ml cooking oil
- 100 g mozzarella
- 100 g American cheese
- In a bowl, mix together chicken, salt and pepper.
- Allow the chicken mixture to sit for 15 minutes.
- In a pan,pour in cooking oil.
- Soak the chicken in crispy flour, beaten eggs and then crispy flour.
- Once the cooking oil is hot, add in the chicken and fry it until cooked and crispy on both sides.
- Place the crispy chicken on a tray, Add American cheese and mozzarella on top.
- Bake at 160 C for about 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. ENJOY!